Daily WOD’s held with groups of twelve people. Run Monday-Friday, at regularly scheduled times.
- We recommend that you use our online scheduling system to reserve your spot. We understand that you are busy and offer this reservation system so that if there are specific times you want to train, you can. This is required so that:
- The Head Coach knows how many people to expect for programming, scheduling, and class conduction purposes.
- Our classes are capped at 12 people per session so as to not dilute the quality of the coaching.
- By not attending without any notice, you are taking up a spot in class that another athlete could have had.
Clients that want to work individually with a Head Coach, with individualized and specific programming.
- All sessions must be scheduled with the Coach according to the available hours through our online scheduling system.
- If you cannot make that time you have 24 hours before the scheduled time to cancel and reschedule. You can do this through the online scheduling system, or by email or phone.
- Sessions may be rescheduled according to available times on the online scheduler with your Coach.
- Membership fees will only be refunded with a Doctor’s note.
- Monthly Memberships will not be refunded if Membership is ceased prior to completion of month.
- To discontinue a Membership, written notice must be given 30 days in advance of the next billing cycle to Taryn. Billing cycles occur on the first of the month.
- To make changes to a Membership (ie: switch from 2x to 3x/week), written notice must be given 30 days in advance of the next billing cycle to Taryn. Billing cycles occur on first of the month.
- Membership accounts can be frozen for up to three consecutive months at a time, and will be resumed the following month without any notice at the prior Membership rate. If changes to the Membership need to be made, you must give 30 days written notice prior to resuming Membership.
- All refunds will be issued by cheque.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- All Membership payments are due by the first of each month.
- Any Membership payments that are later than this given date, will be subject to a $25 late fee.
- If a Membership was pre-paid and Membership is discontinued, the refunded amount will be calculated at the regular monthly rate for the appropriate attendance plan.
- Member paid for Membership semiannually (6 months) for training 3x/week, a prepaid fee of $510.
- Member only attended for 3 months before wanting to cancel Membership.
- Member provides 30 day written notice of Membership cancellation.
- The remaining 3 months of service are calculated at $65/month.
- Refund is calculated as:
- 3 months of participation: 3 x $90 = $270
- $510 – $270 = $240 refund.